Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 3 last whole day in Beijing!

Tomorrow we will be one more step closer to getting Lil Izzy! Just need to get through today! I know there are so many beautiful things to see here but it is really hard to concentrate in tourism when you know you are about to get the child you have struggled, prayed, and held your breath you were actually going to meet some day! So we decided to just wander pretty much the same area we wondered yesterday. We saw a wedding taking pictures outside a beautiful stone church. Bring already emotional I became more so over the binding of to young souls in marriage. Ooh to be so young again! But then I wouldn't have the amazing children I have! I can't say enough how good it feels to have my husband so excited and happy about getting a child. I didn't have that with my first marriage and now I realize the joy I missed out on.  I feel very blessed to be in this journey with the love and support of my husband. Tomorrow we fly to Zhengzhou. The day after we revive Izzy!  So enough said about today lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment